Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Years Have Gone By !


The years have gone by and the times have changed,
I see people moving at a rapid pace...as if they are trying to win a race !

No one seem to be interested in knowing about me or knowing what I can do for them,
I am still looking for those who always felt that I was a noble soul and a real gem !

Have they disowned me completely ? Have they forgotten about their loved one ?
What is the point of living in a world which doesn't even acknowledge your existence,
and if I say something to make my presence felt  I am bowed down by the environmental resistance !

For them, I am one lonely man who is still stuck on to his past.
Who cannot believe that time waits for none and life always moves on, 
be it for an old man, a newly wed couple, a teenager or a baby...new born !

So whats my fault ? Only that I did not move ahead with time ? or I was left behind by people whom I trusted ?
I tried seeking opinion, looked for everyone's advice to take that leap of faith, but no one ever suggested !

And I know the reason..Coz with me would have come a huge burden of those who were finding it hard to cope,
I couldn't leave them behind like you, as I was their only hope !
But you wanted to watch each one of us fail by sitting at the other end of the rope !

Still  I do not mind, for me, I did what was right even if it meant isolation.
I may not be the talk of town now but I used to be it's youngest sensation  

I would live with those beautiful memories which would always take me down that lane,
where I used to be happy with my dear ones , without any fear, agony or pain !

Don't know how long I would survive and how long those memories would keep me engaged
as the years have gone by and the times have changed ! and the times have changed !!


No comments:

Post a Comment